Thursday, June 7, 2007

Entry #10 - Dec 20, 2006

Went back to the Police Training Center for the Graduation Ceremony of Class #35. A total of 1750 cadets graduated. I recorded the ceremony but the best part was after the ceremony. I captured laughter, joy, tears, hugging and kissing. It moved me to watch these recruits getting their personal belongings, being searched, signing to get the $120 American dollars for 8 weeks of training and getting on their bus heading back to Iraq as Policemen.

I have learned so much and have documented over 20 hours of HDV Video to share. Many things I will not talk about until I return to the United States. But rest assure it will enlighten you and make you better informed.

What is happening in this part of the world effects each of us and we need to make it our business to be informed to effect positive change. For Iraq, for the Middle East, for America and the for world in which we all live in.

Signing off for now.
















No comments: